5.2) Embrace our own hidden-self :
The public space:
1) At first by introducing new life-long goals and intentions, and new global metaphors for the world.
The passage from the one level to the next and the overall coordination is though the virtue of congruence.
In a little more development stage of civilization, the individuals fulfill themselves by doing.
In an more advanced development stage of civilization, the individuals fulfill themselves by thinking and feeling.
6. The physical life was initially a divine and sacred spiritual creation by many spiritual creators in higher physical invisible realities before it was brought by lowering its frequency billion of years ago, by the "founders", to the visible physical reality in which it went on evolving and being self-creating.
They describe I think how our civilization should have developed during the last few centuries, and can be contrasted with what really happened, till the end of the 20th century.
" The synergetic integral of the totality of principles is God, whose sum-total behavior in pure principle is beyond our comprehension and is utterly mysterious to us, because as humans — in pure principle — we do not and never will know all the principles." Buckminster Fuller
The principles can be considered also as SPIRITUAL GOALS , and in spite of the term spiritual they may have also much of practical and social activities efforts. They may be considered also as advanced but true human rights.
3) The principle of the social freedom for right and obligation for a fair , honorable ethical and free social and planetary life
4) The principle of the emotional freedom for the right to a happy and free emotional life, positive empathy, and love
5) The principle of the expression freedom and right to free expression and communication.
6)The principle of the creative freedom and right to honorable, joyful creativity.
1) No other individual or group has the right to determine how the individual will think and feel about himself (herself) without his (her) consent, other than the individual itself.An individual human being , at a final deeper analysis, belongs neither to family, nor to community, nor to church, nor to state, nor to society. A human individual is not property. This does not mean that each individual must put an emphasis to his (her) self, above and in damage to others, the society, and the world. Individuals achieve the maximum of the mutual benefit and coordination of their intelligence, when they work for the benefit of the totality of humanity and the planet. (And even better for the benefit of the totality of congruent and of similar principles and values other civilizations in the galaxies).
2) The survival of the individual and the survival of planetary nature are in a win-win interplay. The civilization is to refrain from exercising violence and indirect destruction upon nature, instead is to conduct eco-sustainable practices. Animal rights are respected and sentient animals are honored The adopted energy model is of CO2-clean, ubiquitous and cheap renewable energy. An unconditional minimum income from childhood to old age should guarantee the decent survival and minimum living standards for each individual either he/she is working or not.
The principle of the sexual freedom for the right to a happy sexual life ,happy family life and happy atomic life with respect to its privacy and personal information.
4) Sexual life is a significant part of human happiness, and is respected and encouraged in its private different forms, as long as in its turn respects community and social life.
5) The choices of the details of sexual practice, and the modes of couples life, like agreed monogamy, agreed polygamy etc are entirely the responsibility of the involved individuals and are not forced by religions, society or other groups. The erotic life is liberated from fear, feelings of guilt, humiliation, superstitions, lies, pretence and deception.
6) Family is encouraged as long as there is parental and social possibility of decent survival. The children growing up is protected.
V3:For the community experience and society:
The principle of the social freedom for right and obligation for a fair , honorable ethical and free social and planetary life
7) The main ethical values in a community are spiritual freedom, economic freedom and moral freedom. Equality, brotherhood and justice are values that always we must try to reach. Other goals are are truth, trust, mutual support, beauty, goodness, responsible participation, and a similar experience of life of shared values.
8) The basic principles of what democracy means, as a win-win interplay of the individual and the collective, and as the optimality of wisdom and intelligence when all minds in a community are involved in the important decisions for the community, are respected and the details of how it is conducted are re-decided according the size of the communities. One of the best examples is the ancient Athenian democracy.
V4: For human relations , love, emotional life and happiness:
The principle of the emotional freedom for the right to a happy and free emotional life, positive empathy, and love
9) The keys for a non-violent and happy life in intimate relations are truth, and respect of any explicit agreements for the time interval agreed, plus love free from, lies, fear, humiliation, guilt, pretense, hypocrisy, and violence.
10) The diamond rule:
--- Do not do upon others what you do not want they do upon you and they do not want to do upon them, after making sure that this does not damage the society as a whole.
--- Do upon others what they want to do upon them, and you want they do upon you, after making sure that this does not damage the society as a whole.
11) Emotional life, is very important for most of the people, and cultivation of higher virtues like hope, faith, enthusiasm, loyalty, optimism, fairness , sympathy, kindness, cheerfulness, humour, altruism etc. is a primary orientation
V5: For economics, communication, creativity, and reputation:
The principle of the expression freedom and right to free expression and communication.
The principle of the creative freedom and right to honorable, joyful creativity.
The more the truth, trust, fairness and responsibility are developed the less the use of money is necessary. Although society is evolving through cycles of decrease of economic differences and centralization and of increase of economic differences and decentralization, the long term perspective is the decrease of the economic differences. Money was means of facilitated relative fairness, and now it has become means of crypto-piracy , power abuse, manipulation of the democracy, and social mass destruction of values and quality of life through artificial financial Darwinism and large economic inequalities. The more evolved individuals and society we become, the more we shift from the pattern of win-lose (controlling) or lose-win (being controlled) to the pattern of win-win (what mutually we seek), and lose-lose (what mutually we try to avoid).Win-lose (or pray-predator, or domination) modes, lead to waves of self-destruction. Win-win modes (or cooperation modes) lead to stable and permanent happiness.
13) Creativity is to be respected and desired both in the life of the individual and in collective community activities. Creativity is one of the most significant expressions of our spirituality.Creativity may act as norm and discipline in daily life, may cure alienation and facilitates individuation.
15) Through creativity there is the opportunity to seek for excellence, pioneering peak performance, and through communication find esteem and reputation in the community and beyond. Communication is both a right and a virtue. Individuals are to be treated with courtesy and respect by everyone else; If they are treated discourteously or disrespectfully , it is a reflection on the others not on the individual as long as he (she) does not accept their treatment of him (her) as right.
The principle of the intellectual freedom for the right to perpetual education and a happy and ethical free intellectual life
Scientific technology must be
V7:For spirituality and the cosmos:
The principle of the spiritual freedom for and right of the honorable human being as spiritual and volitional existence with a free will, with spiritual principles and eternally improving.
18) Ultimately human beings are , spiritual beings. We may think of breathing as a metaphor for the spiritual interplay.Life would not be worth living without self inner analysis and perpetual improvement. Inner-attention, inner-listening, cultivation of visions, meditation, or praying, self-knowledge, cultivation of positive mental and emotional attitudes etc, are primary goals.Science seeks to produce effects with the horizontal causality within the material density-reality. But as spiritual human beings we have also miraculous abilities of producing effects through vertical-causality (spiritual intention) among the different material densities-realities and levels of consiousness . To become balanced spiritual human beings we have to balance those two different ways of producing effects.
19) The paths to spirituality, religions and the search for the sacred and non-sacred are many. We value freedhom of religion.
20) Attending the world with a more true knowledge is changing ourselves for the better. We value the research of the origins of humanity, civilization and different life-forms. The values of interplay between different communities and societies apply as well for different planetary civilizations of the galaxy.
21) The critical and important decisions about the road that the individual and the civilizations is headed in economics, technology power, and galactic affiliations, cannot be taken outside the individual, outside transparent social developments, and outside transparent democratic politics, in a secrete way, by private groups , enterprises and power secrete state-based groups, more powerful than the governments and (direct) democracy.
1) In order to have the right to be alive, anyone in any age, and have access to the resources of the ecological planetary biosphere, or the inherited inventions and achievements of many past generations in the civilization, you must earn the necessary amount of money. Other wise you are not entitle to the above rights.
2)That the economic inequalities are not less than 20% a reflection of the meritocracy of the have ones versus the non-haves ones, and more than 80% a result of the law of activities "money attracts more money". On the contrary they are more than 80% the result of meritocracy, are therefore fair, and that there is no statistically certain fact that a percentage of the population will be lead in to a miserable non-livable life and it is therefore not a responsibility of the economic system.
3) The economic inequalities (e.g. as described by the Pareto rules of 80%-20%) are the natural and best mode of evolution of the societies.
4) Every form of success and self-realization and creation of personal competence and value in life, is also the creation of personal financial wealth. The more the personal value, the more the economic difference from the average person's wealth. In short money and personal wealth more or less count also for personal value.
5) Only the state, is the appropriate power to take responsibility and solve all problems of life and society, and I just wait to take advantage of the benevolent solutions.
6) The right and exclusive privilege of the private industry of the banking system, to issue ("print") money and circulate it exclusively through debt, does no create in a periodic way massive financial destruction in the societies.
7) The right of the capital, to buy whole companies, and their human resources power, or the human working time, it is not a form of partial and indirect slavery.
8) The jungle-law of the powerful animal, as the one that by definition applies and creates suffering to the weak animals , is also a universal law in the human civilization.
9) Love is a state of weakness. Most often it leads to loss of freedom of loss of personal or social power and unhappiness.
10) In order for some one to have a successful and happy life, he/she must start by acquiring money and creating sufficient wealth. All else, more or less, will come sooner or later.
11) The emotions are the most important aspect of the human consciousness and must have the last word in the human decisions.
12) The only motives of people, so as to do what they do in their lives are survival, (including sex and procreation) or money (the economic security, or the desire of becoming rich).
13) The only true value in human life is to fall in love, then to make a family and have children.
14) The natural state of a human being is suffering and unhappiness. Happiness is a rare intermittent state.
15) Most things in life are not determined by a human being. They simply happen to him. Few only are determined by him and for few only things he/she is responsible in his/her fate. Therefore the external conditions determine much more the life than the internal conditions of his/her existence.
16) Each individual is mainly his/her worst failures , weaknesses , fears and problems.
17) You abilities and worth, are only what you can prove from what you have done (e.g. by a CV).
18) What you are, is mainly what others believe or assess about you, and not so much what you believe and know for yourself.
19) Truth , and reality is mainly almost entirely the negative, undesired or ugly realizations of thinking. And conversely the negative, undesired or ugly realizations of thinking, are bound to be the truth and reality.
1.1) The universe was not created by a Big Bang 13-14 billion years ago. It is by far more reasonable and probable that there is a swirl motion of galaxies and stars that increases and decreases the world entropy periodically , and that it may not be improbable that the universes age is about 21 trillion years, as many galactic civilization 3-4 thousand years more advanced that us, believe.
1.2) The physical reality is not exhausted by the matter that we know , which is made from protons neutrons and electrons (the only permanent and free particles, anti-matter not included). On the contrary there are many more similar layers of matter , made from such triads of smaller free and permanent particles. Each such layer having a frequency. Therefore although the layer of matter that we know (made from protons neutron electrons, and which is only one frequency of material reality) may have an age of 21 billion years (as as many galactic civilization 3-4 thousand years, more advanced than us believe) the universe as a whole, having more such frequencies-layers, should be older. The advanced civilizations in the galaxy report at least 10 such material physical frequencies-layers. The last one the 10th created recently during the 90s. The next (second) frequency-layer material reality after the one that we know, has sometimes being called aether in the history of the human civilization. The term frequency, in the matter we know, refers to the average frequency of the spin of protons, neutrons, and electrons or to be more sophisticated to the Compton-DeBroglie frequency of the basic free permanent particles like the electron. This density physical reality and all its protons, neutrons and electrons was not created by any big bang but it was created simultaneously by an emanating frequency in higher density realities from the Black Holes.
1.3) The interior of the earth is not full completely from magma and high temperature matter. It does hold that from the center and till the 2/3 of the radius of earth it is hollow with inner atmosphere and it has a sun-like gaseous fiery ball at the center. In order to understand this we should have more advanced scientific theory of gravitation than the one we have. This fact of hollow planet, holds for almost all planets and stars in the galaxies.
Here is an 3D animation video, which gives the above assumed concept (in the video the width of the shell is shown half of what mentioned here)
2) Those referring to the history and creation of life, and civilizations, among the galaxies, and and also history and creation of life on earth, and earthly civilizations.
2.1) Life and civilizations exist elsewhere too, on planets of other solar systems of the galaxies, as they exists on earth on the known material reality (and frequency) . But they exist also in higher frequencies or layers of material realities, both in our solar system (e.g. higher 3rd frequency (aetherial) invisible satellites of planet Jupiter) as well as in other solar systems. Each living planet can hold as tonal frequency, one only frequency. There are 4 types of living biospheres (in our known 1st frequency physical reality) of planets among the galaxies. 1) that of hydrogen H2 , the most common 2) that of ammonia NH3 3) that of methane CH4 4) that of oxygen O2, the most rare and complicated. Most of the living biosphere , with their plants and animals, where transplanted from other biospheres. It is believed that the Founders (a civilization or group of existences) were the first to create living biospheres, and by now they have withdrawn to higher frequencies and spheres of realities.
2.2) The intelligent civilizations in the local area of galaxies make alliances and groups according to their common values, power, DNA lineage etc.
2.3) Our earthly human mammal civilization (called by us Homo-Sapiens) is not a pure indigenous earthly specie of humanoids, but it started coming on earth as colonizers or refugees from other solar systems in the galaxy. This may have happened even up to 50 millions of years ago, but as easily proven fact, reported from other galactic civilizations give, it has happened at least 700 thousand years ago.
2.4 ) It is not the first time (as DNA lineage) that we evolve at our current civilization level. We were more advanced in the past on this planet. E.g. the stories of Lemuria and Atlantis till 31 and 27 thousand years B.C respectively.
2.5) Coinciding with the creation of the new 10th frequency cosmic physical material layer during the 90s, it became widely known among the civilizations of the galaxies, that all life and planetary civilizations at the known 1st frequency material layers (like earth) will eventually "jump" in frequency or migrate to the 2nd or higher frequency material layers (aetherial) , as whole planetary worlds. The 1st frequency physical material layer all over the world will no longer serve as a layer to host consciousness anymore throughout out the galaxies. Therefore as this, also, will be the way our planetary world will evolve, it is imperative to know more about life and civilizations in higher frequencies. E.g. it is reported that the human beings in 3rd frequency living planetary worlds, no longer need to feed themselves with other life-forms, but take their energy from their sun. And it is also reported that already the planet Jupiter, that we know it as planet in the 1st frequency material reality, it is a blue sun, in the 3rd frequency (aethereal) material reality and it has satellite , with living and advanced human civilization (in the 3rd frequency, or 2nd aether, or 5th density physical reality)
For more on these see e.g.http://galacticlife.blogspot.gr/2012/01/1-our-galactic-origin.html
3) Those referring to the how a society and civilization must or can function, beliefs about money, power, fame, and human rights.
3.1) The more advanced is a civilization the less the inequalities of technology, living standards and political power of humans in the same frequency physical reality. Nevertheless a civilization can exist inn 3 or 4 consecutive frequencies physical realities (aethereal) not only in one (as we know it on earth). The more advanced a civilization, the faster it evolves, and shifts from frequency to higher frequency.
3.2) The current economic inequalities are less than 20% a reflection of the meritocracy of the having ones versus the non-having ones, and more than 80% a result of the law of activities "money attracts more money". In other words, economic inequalities, it is one of the basic properties of money and the "free-market" game of private property. Economic inequalities do apply automatically a deadly, negative , massive scale, destructive will, in the population, unless there is an effort to reduce and eliminate them.
3.3) Therefore a new basic human right is needed, that of minimum guaranteed standards of living (or minimum guaranteed unconditional income) ,either if he/she works or not , and at all ages, which includes health, food, cloths, house, transportation.
3.4) Eventually a planetary civilization will not function by utilizing money and private property. But as long as it does in its early stages of evolution, the currency should be eventually issued only the public state, and should circulate in the society mainly without debt. (In other words eventually without a banking system). In addition the right of the capital, to buy whole companies, and their human resources power, or the human working time, it is a form of partial and indirect slavery, and it will be abandoned, as the civilization advances. Survival of the individual by making a living through selling his/her working-time, will have to be abandoned, as the mode of social life of the individual, as the civilization becomes more evolved. But all changes follow not by direct external social forced revolutions, but only after sufficient evolution of the souls of the individuals and the collective, so that the responsibility of the common good is active in each one, and not manipulated by a minority of usurpers of it (Governments, political parties, oligarchy,etc as e.g. in the ex Soviet Union)
3.5) As a civilization advances, it abandons the carnivorous habits and turns in to vegetarian habits.
3.6) The social and personal success of a human being is more about realizing the intent of the soul and advancing the inner perception, and less about acquiring by itself, material possessions, or social power etc.
3.7) When a civilization is sufficiently advanced, all the communication between the individuals is through voiceless telepathic spiritual ability, of communicating 3-dimensional inner holographic pictures between each other, in a intuitive way. Therefore our internet is a gross technological external early reflection of this future collective spiritual ability. This spiritual ability increases equality among people, and creates a non-hierarchical, in the political will, society.
4) These referring to the human existence, its evolution , values and abilities
4.1) It is true that in the very existence of any single human being, there is the ability of miracles. It is not only that the God, or God's invocation that could make miracles. But this ability of miracles , as creative power, of the human beings, in this planet and its civilizations, has being blocked by a collective system of beliefs, relevant to the history of the particular planet and current civilization.
4.2) The human beings as souls, are magnificent and glorious immortal existences and perceivers. Souls are incarnated and reincarnated in mortal physical (of various level frequencies) human bodies. Most earthly humans have been before incarnated, in the past, in other civilizations, of other solar systems, some more times repeatedly in this planet, and some in higher frequencies material realities of other solar systems. The more advanced a civilization is, the happier and healthier are its members, and the higher the frequency of their physical bodies. The higher the frequency in their bodies, the more love and joy is felt , expressed , practiced and experienced, and the more the human existence takes responsibility of its fate and way of existence , and also the more the freedom and the higher the creative powers. In addition the higher their physical frequency, the longer the life of the human beings.
4.3) Given that the current earthly civilization, is an emerging yet, of not very high degree of evolution, while the incarnated human existences may be, by far more experienced and advanced, it is the civilization's values and principles that must evolve and fit to the deeper values and principles of the immortal human existence, and not the opposite.
And a quote by Dalai Lama the 14th in his book "Ancient world, Modern world, Ethics for the new millennium" 1999 http://www.dalailama.com/biography/books